On average, homeowners spend between $3,200 and $7,800 installing a central air conditioning unit. The square footage of your home, your preferred brand, and the SEER rating you select are the key variables that will impact the cost of your AC unit. You would need a 2.5 ton air conditioner for a 1,300 to 1,600 […]
Tag: Air Conditioner Units
- Ideal Ductless Mini-Splits Systems for Big Bear Homes
- Where Can I Find Emergency Air Conditioning Services in Big Bear, CA?
- Top 10 Air Conditioner Coil Questions Answered by Big Bear AC Professionals
- What Happens If You Don’t Service Your Air Conditioner in Big Bear?
- Does My Issue Warrant a Call to an Emergency AC Repair in Big Bear, CA?