For decades, water heaters have required dedicated storage space, often in basements or utility closets. Many homeowners and renters deal with a shortage of space, though, especially in closets. The area where a water heater resides could be used as a pantry or for extra storage in an existing house. In a new home build, the area could be incorporated into useful living space or as an extra closet.
Tag: Installation and Maintenance
- Ideal Ductless Mini-Splits Systems for Big Bear Homes
- Where Can I Find Emergency Air Conditioning Services in Big Bear, CA?
- Top 10 Air Conditioner Coil Questions Answered by Big Bear AC Professionals
- What Happens If You Don’t Service Your Air Conditioner in Big Bear?
- Does My Issue Warrant a Call to an Emergency AC Repair in Big Bear, CA?